Doing Business with U.S. Marshals Service
The mission of the United States Marshals Service Office of Procurement is to support the mission of the agency by procuring quality goods and services in a timely manner that represent the best value for our customers.
Our vision is to become a center of excellence by providing our customers with quality business solutions while embracing acquisitions reform and best practices.
The U.S. Marshals Service Office of Procurement's core values consist of:
- Quality - reliable performance that competently meets its intended function and matches or exceeds the needs of the customer;
- Service - consistently exceeding customer expectations, while also assuring accountability to our customers and taxpayers; and
- Professionalism - performance excellence demonstrated by contractual competence and delivered by a highly skilled, respectful, and diverse workforce.
Some of the products and services purchased by the U.S. Marshals Service include, but not limited to:
- All Other Support Services (561990)
- Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance (811213)
- Court Reporting and Stenotypes Services (561492)
- General Warehousing and Storage (493110)
- Graphic Design Services (541430)
- Motor Vehicle Towing (488410)
- Other Support Activities for Air Transportation (488190)
- Passenger Car Leasing (532112)
- Photographic Equipment, Supplies and Services (423410)
- Photographic Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers (423410)
- Remediation Services (562910)
- Reupholstery and Furniture Repair (811420)
- Satellite Telecommunications (517410)
- Security Guards and Patrol Services (561612)
- Used Household and Office Goods Moving (484210)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services (624310)