The mission of the United States Marshals Service Office of Procurement is to support the mission of the agency by procuring quality goods and services in a timely manner that represent the best value for our customers.
Our vision is to become a center of excellence by providing our customers with quality business solutions while embracing acquisitions reform and best practices.
The U.S. Marshals Service Office of Procurement's core values consist of:
- Quality - reliable performance that competently meets its intended function and matches or exceeds the needs of the customer;
- Service - consistently exceeding customer expectations, while also assuring accountability to our customers and taxpayers; and
- Professionalism - performance excellence demonstrated by contractual competence and delivered by a highly skilled, respectful, and diverse workforce.
Some of the products and services purchased by the U.S. Marshals Service include, but not limited to:
- All Other Support Services (561990)
- Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance (811213)
- Court Reporting and Stenotypes Services (561492)
- General Warehousing and Storage (493110)
- Graphic Design Services (541430)
- Motor Vehicle Towing (488410)
- Other Support Activities for Air Transportation (488190)
- Passenger Car Leasing (532112)
- Photographic Equipment, Supplies and Services (423410)
- Photographic Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers (423410)
- Remediation Services (562910)
- Reupholstery and Furniture Repair (811420)
- Satellite Telecommunications (517410)
- Security Guards and Patrol Services (561612)
- Used Household and Office Goods Moving (484210)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services (624310)