Skip to Content

U.S. Marshals Service

Fugitive Safe Surrender


Future Expansion

There are no sites currently scheduled for 2011.


Fugitive Safe Surrender


Fugitive Safe Surender Logo

If you have an outstanding warrant and you wish to surrender to authorities prior to a formal Fugitive Safe Surrender operation coming to your area, you should contact your local police department or USMS district office. is an official site of the U.S. Federal Government, U.S. Department of Justice