100 shares (50% interest) in The Tobacco Patch of Kentucky, Inc.
THIS NOTICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE
AN OFFER TO SELL BUT INVITES INTERESTED PARTIES TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE
OF THE SHARES
THE UNITED STATES MARSHALS SERVICE (USMS) IS SELLING
100 shares common stock (50% of the issued and outstanding common
shares) in The Tobacco Patch of Kentucky, Inc., a Kentucky corporation
that operates as a retailer of premium and generic cigarettes, loose
tobacco, pipe tobacco and other tobacco based products at 10 retail
locations in Western Kentucky.
- Interested parties must submit completed copies of (1)
(2) SECURITIES QUESTIONNAIRE
(the “Bidder Qualification Documents”) to the USMS. Upon receipt and review of the Bidder
Qualification Documents, the USMS will provide additional
information and instructions to qualified bidders.
- This sale will have a minimum bid of $350,000.
- This sale will be an ALL CASH TRANSACTION with NO SELLER
FINANCING; buyer’s brokers are welcome, but seller will not pay
- Sealed Bids will be accepted until May 17, 2013
- The shares will only be sold in a single block to a single
- The purchaser must represent that shares are begin acquired for
investment and not with a view to resale or distribute
- This stock has not been registered under the Securities Act of
1933. The certificates representing the stock will bear a legend to
the effect that the stock has not been registered under the
Securities Act of 1933 and may not be transferred other than in
compliance with the Securities Act of 1933.
- The sale will only be made to a purchaser who is financially
sophisticated and who can afford the level of investment risk that
purchase of the stock would entail
- In order to enable qualified bidders to make an informed
investment decision, all financial and other information about the
company and the shares that is available to the seller will be made
available to qualified bidders. This information may be obtained
once interested parties submit a completed bid package that is
acceptable to the USMS.
Bidder Qualification Documents can be sent in one of three ways:
1. EMAIL addressed to
2. FAX addressed to the attention of the Complex Assets Unit at 703-308-0376
3. REGULAR MAIL addressed to:
UNITED STATES MARSHALS SERVICE
COMPLEX ASSETS UNIT, ASSET FORFEITURE DIVISION
2604 JEFFERSON DAVIS HIGHWAY
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22301
ATTN: ERIC JOSEPHS